Legendary Quests Guide

Legendary Quest Guide for up to 2.13

A full update on the soon-coming 2.13 update. Quests in alphabetical order. Any information on the quests I don't have would be ton...

Monday, March 6, 2017

Spikey Dragon Legendary Skill Concept: Quirky Quills

This was just for fun.
Anyone want to add to this with another Spikey Dragon legendary skill?
Just to help keep the mind off the bad update. (I mean, not that bad with some good things, but still.)

Orange (Legendary) Skill: Quirky Quills

Increases his quill strength by another quillion. His quills are adjusted to reduce the armor of his targets by X. This effect can stack. His piercing damage is also increased by Y percent.
  • X = 80 + 5 x skill level
  • Y = 50% + 0.5% x skill level

Legendary Quests

Stage 1: “Quill Power Shots” - Sacrifice 3 Shots of Knightcodin

Quest Dialogue:

My quills need more stwength.” - Spikey Dragon

I have heard of a spwikey enhanwing shot that can make me more powerful.” - Spikey Dragon

I want thwee of thwem!” - Spikey Dragon

Stage 2: “Quill Revwenge” - Defeat an elite campaign stage with Dwarven Archer as the boss.

Quest Dialogue:

Gwrrrrr.” - Spikey Dragon

Dwarven Awcher was bewing a bwig meanie today.” - Spikey Dragon

She called mwe a fwoul bweast!” - Spikey Dragon

I will twake revwenge on her by defweating her in an ewite campwaign stage with my new fwound 
pwiercing power!” - Spikey Dragon

Stage 3: “Quillion Cwooldown” - Deal 1,000,000 piercing damage using Spikey Dragon and Dwarven 
Archer in the same battles in one day. Only counts if you win.

Quest Dialogue:

Did you have to do that?” - Dwarven Archer

You were bewing mwean!” - Spikey Dragon

Look, I’m sorry. How about you cool down a little by say, doing 1,000,000 piercing damage? I’ll even help you!” - Dwarven Archer

Swure I gwuess.” - Spikey Dragon

Finished Quest Dialogue:
"I fweel mwuch better. Thwank you! Bwut don't call me a fwoul bweast next time!" - Spikey Dragon

I won't, geez.” - Dwarven Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment