Legendary Quests Guide

Legendary Quest Guide for up to 2.13

A full update on the soon-coming 2.13 update. Quests in alphabetical order. Any information on the quests I don't have would be ton...

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hero Concept: Soulless Lich Lord

Original Idea by @Home_Brew_Geek.
Refined by yours truly.

Soulless Lich Lord

(Concept Art: Red Headed Lich with a crown.)
(Idle Animation: Movement like this, *note that the art isn't for this Lich5)

:star: :star: :star: hero

"Ancient redheaded master of prolonged unlife. He has stolen many souls to take the place of the one 
he never had. (I'm a ginger, so this isn't racist.)"

Soulless Lich Lord Quotes:

"Redheaded breaded dreaded shedded threaded bedded behea-" - Centaur Of Attention

"Not someone who'll overthrow me... but someone the same as me. In other words, a rival..." - Skeleton King twiddling his skeletal thumbs once more

"Radheaded.... totally sick!" - Groovy Druid

Control/Pet Hero

Basic Attack: Physical Damage, Necrotic Damage
Primary: Agility
Trait: Unstable

Core Stats Growth per Level:

Stars:
1 star: Strength: 3.5 Agility: 2.5 Intellect: 1.2
2 star: Strength: 4.0 Agility: 4.0 Intellect: 2.4
3 star: Strength: 4.5 Agility: 5.5 Intellect: 3.6
4 star: Strength: 5.0 Agility: 7.0 Intellect: 4.8
5 star: Strength: 5.5 Agility: 8.5 Intellect: 6.0

Where to Obtain

  • Soul Chest (First Month of Release) (Heh... Puns)
  • Elite Campaign (After Month of Release)

White Skill: "Say Hello To My Little Friend"

(Concept Art: Undead Rising)
(Animation: Raises his staff. The staff is empowered with purple magic, which seeps into the ground, causing the undead ally hero to rise up from the ground (hands first, hands pushed on ground to support their get up).)

Summons a random undead ally from your hero roster that is Level X. Only one undead ally can be on the field at one time.

  • X = Skill Level
Undead Ally information:

  • The undead ally hero's rarity is matches the rarity of Lich Lord's.
  • The undead ally hero can only use their special and basic attack.
  • The level of their special is the same as their level.
  • The undead ally hero's runes are the same as Lich Lord's.
  • The undead ally hero's stats and damage output would be the same as their real ally hero's stats and damage output if they were the same rarity and level as the undead ally.

Green Skill: "Gingervitus"

(Concept Art: Gingervitis)
(Animation: Stretches his hand outward. Souls are stolen from the enemy heroes. (Kinda))

Your souls are mine! Haha! Steals the souls of all opponents on the field, draining X energy and staggering them. Lich gains a fourth of the energy drained. Guaranteed to stagger foes levels Y or lower.

  • X = 50 + 1.25 x skill level
    (200 energy per each enemy. Not so bad. From 5 enemies maximum, that'll give Lich 250 energy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Kinda took a lot of thinking out for this one. Please critique this. +Added Stagger because taking souls makes me feel like the target would stagger.)
  • Y = Skill Level

Blue Skill: "Like a Redheaded Stepchild"

(Concept Art: Red Hair)
(Animation: Raises his hand. Red essences appears on his hand and the targeted hero.)

Inflicts X physical damage to a redheaded enemy or the enemy with the most red pixels. If there's more than one redheaded enemy, then the enemy with the most red pixels.

  • X = 500 + 150% x basic damage + 25 x skill level
Redheaded Enemies: (No racism intended)

  • Bardbarian
  • Roller Warrior
  • Crimson Witch (You know, it'd feel like she has red hair.)
  • Groovy Druid? (I can't tell)
Red Pixel enemies (including skins) (In order from the one with most red pixels and the one with the list)

  • Empress of Pain
  • Snap Dragon
  • Super Snap
  • Crimson Witch
  • Goddess of Love
  • Human Warchief
  • Little Helper
  • Master Thief
  • Gymnast
  • Peppermint Paintjob
  • Dressed for Battle
  • Spirit Wolf
  • Admiral Rot Beard
  • Orcfather
  • Dungeon Man
  • Wild Satyr
  • Space Beard
  • Mistress Manicure
  • Wood Elf Champion
  • Goblin Trio
  • Razor's Edge Totem
  • Ragin' Goth
  • Don't Hate The Satyr, Hate The Game!
  • Roller Warrior
  • Darker Dracul
  • Dark Dracul
  • Zombie Squire
  • Shinobi Spanx
  • Love Dwarf
  • Reaper Dragon
Did I miss any? :confused:
Please tell me if I did.
Also please tell me if you disagree with this order.

Purple Skill: "All That Is Unholy"

(Concept Art: Ehhh... Someone help me.)

All undead ally heroes and minions gain X energy per second.

  • X = 15 + 0.4375 x skill level
    (All to get it to exactly 50. More than shaman's, but his affects all allies.)

Orange (Legendary Skill): "Soul Sapper"

(Concept Art: Souls)

Saps the souls from his enemies bodies, bit by bit. At the start of battle, all enemies take X physical damage for 10 seconds. Each time a foe is damaged, Lich gains 20 energy. (Affected by River Runes)

  • X = 300 + 25% x basic damage + 5 x skill level

Legendary Quests

Stage 1: "To Learn Magic” - Sacrifice one Wizardry For Idiots.

Quest Dialogue: (Soulless Lich Lord has a ghastly voice in my view)

I'd like to learn some dark magic to aid me on my journey to collect souls...” - Soulless Lich Lord

Dude, I'm betting the Wizardry for Idiots guide can help yuh.” - Gnarly Necromancer

"It's rad, I've tried it, although I was kinda offended when it called me an idiot." - Gnarly Necromancer

"I will give your advice a try. I am unable to be offended due to the fact I have no soul and therefore no feelings." - Soulless Lich Lord

Stage 2: “Soul Stealing Spree” - Steal 25,000 energy in one day from enemies. Only counts if you win.

Quest Dialogue:
The book worked wonderfully. I thank you.” - Soulless Lich Lord

No problem dude.” - Gnarly Necromancer

I'm off to practice my soul stealing skills. I shall drain the a mass of 25,000 energy from my victims today.” - Soulless Lich Lord

"Totally radical if you do it. Wish ya luck." - Gnarly Necromancer

Stage 3: “A Fool That Needs To Be Taught” - Defeat an Elite Campaign stage where Skeleton King is the boss 3 times in a row using Soulless Lich Lord and Gnarly Necromancer.

Quest Dialogue:

"AHA! I have found you wretches!" - Skeleton King

YOU! You, the one who plans to overthrow me! And YOU. The one who rivals me!” - Skeleton King

What? I haven't even heard of yuh at all? Who the hell're you?” - Gnarly Necromancer

"You haven't WHAT? I am the king of all skeletons, the Skeleton King!" - Skeleton King

"And you, gnarly bastard, is planning to overthrow me! Along with that wretched king beside you!" - Skeleton King

"I have not followed a word, other than the word "king". You wish to duel me? Very well." - Soulless Lich Lord

"Wait I didn't... oh well, that'll do just fine! I'll stomp you like the bug you are!" - Skeleton King

"Dudeeee. Not cool language right there. Fix your #@$% up before I make you. Too late, I will." - Gnarly Necromancer

"But you just, I didn't even...???? And a two on one isn't fair at all!" - Skeleton King

"You asked for it, dude. Prepare for a beating!" - Gnarly Necromancer

Finished Quest Dialogue:

"*grumble grumble" - Skeleton King

"Next time, stay out. Keep your !@$%ing lang clean bro." - Gnarly Necromancer

"..." - Soulless Lich Lord

Notable Gear Requirements:

  • Necronomicons
  • Liche Fingers
  • Laser Gear
  • Soul Puppet
  • Tomes
  • Pocket Protectors
Same as Gnarly.
But a Liche Finger is a must, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment