Legendary Quests Guide

Legendary Quest Guide for up to 2.13

A full update on the soon-coming 2.13 update. Quests in alphabetical order. Any information on the quests I don't have would be ton...

Thursday, March 30, 2017

War Modifier Concept: Titan Buffs

New Idea!
Titan Buffs for war modifiers!
*Note: This is for DEFENDERS ONLY

Version 1: Have A Certain Titan Buff Affect All Battles!

(i.e. Bardbarian's, Medusa's, Brozerker's, etc)
I'll make a poll to see which Titan Buffs should be modifiers.

Version 2: Have The Defenders Choose The Titan Buff For Their Defense!

As in, if the defender puts a Frost Giant for defense, then that war line receives the Frost Giant buff.
"But Gigz! There can be multiple heroes with an available titan buff in one team!"
Well, they can choose the titan buff from the selection of heroes in that defense line-up!
(I agree, this will take some serious programming)

Version 3: Stacking Buffs, Like Temples

If the hero with an available titan buff like Bard is killed, then the remaining war lines will receive that certain buff (in that case, the Bard titan buff). To balance this, only 5 buffs may be activated, any further heroes killed with an available titan buff will not activate.

This has been a very hectic week for me, so I wasn't able to get much done.
I still have a list of hero concepts suggested, like Voodoo and Cogsworth!
(Cogsworth is half way done, I just had a eureeka moment for once in my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment